**CLICK FOR BETTER VEIW OR DOWNLOAD**
This is my first attempt at a tutorial.
I really hope this helpt those first-time fursuit builders!
Materials: foam, a knife, a sharpie, a hot glue gun, and a pair of slippers.
1. Trace around the slippers with a sharpie and be sure to label wich foot is which.
2. Draw out the design of the actual paws around the tracing of the slipper.
3. Now you'll need to start cutting it out with the knife.
4. Now you'll need to start cutting it out with the knife.
5. This is what it should look like after you've cut out around the toes.
6. Now you'll need to trace the highth of the slipper so that the paw will fit on top of it.
7. Slice lines in the foam around the marks that way it'll be easier to cut out the shape.
8. This is what it should look like once you've carved out the shapeof the slipper.
9. After making sure that is fits, hot glue the slipper into the knotch you've carved out.
10. Use scisors to carve the shape ouf the foot.
11. Once you've finnished shaping it, trace the shape of the paw around the shape of the other slipper, then repeat steps on the second foot.
12. Take strips of foam and glue them around the outside of the slipper to give a larger shape to it.
13. Cut out and add more strips to add an ankle, and glue them on.
SUPER sorry the text is so freakin small!
art and craft (c) me
[[EDIT]] thanks for the 50+ faves!!! [[EDIT]]